Butter Lettuce with Hearts of Palm
Everyday Food, September 2003
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 15 minutes
- Serves 6
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon white-wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Coarse salt and fresh ground pepper
- 1 head Boston lettuce
- 1 can (14 ounces) hearts of palm, drained and sliced
- In a bowl, whisk mustard, vinegar, oil, and a pinch of salt.
- Divide lettuce and hearts of palm among plates. Drizzle with vinaigrette; season with pepper.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.