Baked Potatoes with Olives and Feta
Briny olives and salty feta add Mediterranean flavor to this simple side dish of baked potatoes. Pair it with lamb, chicken kebabs, or fish fillets.
- 4 small russet potatoes (2 pounds total)
- 1/3 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup feta, crumbled
- 4 teaspoons chopped pitted kalamata olives
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Fresh chives, chopped
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. With a fork, prick potatoes in several places. Place potatoes on a plate and microwave until tender when pierced with a knife, 7 to 10 minutes. Transfer to a rimmed baking sheet and bake until skin is crisp, about 10 minutes.
- Halve potatoes. Dividing evenly, top halves with yogurt, feta, and chopped olives. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with chopped chives.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.