- 4 chicken cutlets (about 3/4 pound total)
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed and peeled
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 bunches mustard greens, thick stems removed, coarsely chopped
- Reserved acorn squash from <u>Glazed Pork Chops and Squash</u>, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan (1/2 ounce)
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, oregano, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Let sit 10 minutes. (To store, transfer to a zip-top bag and freeze, up to 5 days.) Discard garlic. In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high. Cook chicken until cooked through, about 4 minutes, flipping once. Transfer to a plate and tent loosely with foil to keep warm.
- Add remaining tablespoon oil to skillet; add mustard greens and season with salt and pepper. Cook, tossing occasionally, until greens are tender, 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat broiler with rack in middle. Place squash in an 8-inch square broilerproof baking dish and top with Parmesan. Broil until top is golden brown, about 5 minutes. Serve squash with chicken and greens.
The seasoned chicken can be frozen in a zip-top bag. Transfer to the refrigerator the morning of the day you plan to cook it. The chicken will absorb the flavors while it thaws.