Serve this tasty snack at your game-day party or next casual gathering for a guaranteed crowd pleaser.
The Martha Stewart Show, February 2010
- 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken breast halves
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/2 (16-ounce) bags tortilla chips
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Black Bean and Cherry Tomato Salsa (http://www.marthastewart.com/259716/black-bean-and-cherry-tomato-salsa), for serving
- Charred Tomatillo Salsa (http://www.marthastewart.com/256561/charred-tomatillo-salsa), for serving
- Nacho Cheese Sauce (http://www.marthastewart.com/257169/nacho-cheese-sauce), for serving
- Guacamole (http://www.marthastewart.com/262064/guacamole), for serving
- Sour cream, for serving
- Sliced jalapenos, for serving
- Julienned radishes, for serving
- Chopped fresh cilantro, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and wrap in parchment paper-lined foil; place on a rimmed baking sheet. Transfer to oven and bake until chicken is cooked through, about 1 hour.
- Unwrap chicken; remove skin and discard. Remove chicken from bones and cut into small pieces; discard bones and set chicken aside.
- Decrease oven temperature to 350 degrees. Layer one third of the chips on a large ovenproof platter or in a baking dish. Top with 1 cup cheddar and 1 cups of Monterey Jack. Repeat process twice with remaining chips and cheese. Transfer to oven and bake until cheese is melted, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with reserved chicken, both salsas, cheese sauce, guacamole, sour cream, jalapenos, radishes, and cilantro; serve immediately.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.