Martha Stewart Living Television
- 4 halibut fillets (about 1-inch-thick)
- Herb and Garlic Marinade (http://www.marthastewart.com/257560/herb-and-garlic-marinade)
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 bunches mixed fresh herbs, such as oregano, thyme, savory, sage, parsley, and rosemary
- Lemon wedges, for garnish
- Arrange halibut in nonreactive dish with marinade; turn to coat. Season with pepper. Cover; refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours, turning fish occasionally.
- Set a bamboo steamer in a large skillet filled with about 2 inches of water. Line steamer with the herbs.
- Remove halibut from refrigerator; discard marinade. Season with salt and pepper. Place halibut on top of herbs. Cover, and steam over medium-high heat until halibut is just cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.