Honey-Glazed Patty Pan Squashes
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 pounds small patty pan squashes, trimmed
- Coarse salt
- 3 tablespoons mild honey, such as clover or tupelo
- Freshly cracked green peppercorns
- Heat oil in a large saute pan over medium-high heat. Add squashes, and stir to coat with oil. Season with salt, and cook, stirring often, until squashes are slightly browned and tender, about 7 minutes.
- Add 2 tablespoons honey, and toss to combine. Let cool slightly. Drizzle squash with remaining tablespoon honey, and season with salt and green peppercorns. Serve immediately.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.