Cranberry Fig Relish
Martha Stewart Living, November 1996
- 1 navel orange, cut into eighths
- 12 large dried figs, (about 8 ounces), cut into quarters
- 3 cups fresh cranberries, (one 12-ounce package)
- 1/2 cup apple-juice concentrate
- Place orange pieces in a food processor, and process until finely diced, about 30 seconds. Add figs, cranberries, and concentrate; pulse until coarsely chopped, 5 to 6 pulses.
- Transfer to a bowl, cover, and place in the refrigerator to sit overnight. To serve, remove from the refrigerator, and let stand until room temperature, about 2 hours.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.