This delicious recipe for roasted kielbasa comes from "Entertaining" by Martha Stewart.
The Martha Stewart Show, April 2007
- 2 rings of kielbasa, approximately 2 pounds each, preferably fresh smoked
- Rye bread, for serving
- Prepared horseradish with beets, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bring a large pot filled three-quarters full with water to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to a simmer and add kielbasa; cook 15 minutes.
- Transfer kielbasa to 2 baking sheets. Pour 1/2 cup of the cooking liquid over each ring of kielbasa. Using a fork, poke holes all over the top. Roast until the skin is crackling and just beginning to brown, about 20 minutes.
- Slice kielbasa on the diagonal into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Serve with rye bread and horseradish.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.