Champagne and cranberry juice give this delicious cocktail from chef Emeril Lagasse's "Emeril's Creole Christmas" its fun and festive appearance.
The Martha Stewart Show, December 2009
- 3/4 cup vodka, chilled
- 1 1/2 cups cranberry juice
- Crushed ice
- 3/4 cup Champagne, chilled
- 12 (2-inch-long, 1/4-inch-wide) strips orange zest, for garnish
- In a large pitcher, mix together vodka and cranberry juice. (This can be done ahead of time and refrigerated until ready to serve.)
- Fill six champagne flutes with crushed ice. Add champagne to pitcher and pour mixture into prepared glasses. Twist two strips of orange zest over each drink and drop in; serve immediately.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.