This recipe for herbed breadcrumbs comes from "Scott Conant's New Italian Cooking."
The Martha Stewart Show, February Winter 2007
- 1/2 gallon dry unseasoned coarse breadcrumbs, preferably panko
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper, flakes
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Combine the breadcrumbs, mint, parsley, red pepper, and 1 tablespoon olive oil in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until crumbly and well combined; set aside.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.