"Panini" with Banana and Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
A great after-school snack
Everyday Food, May 2007
- 2 slices whole-wheat bread, crusts removed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons butter
- 1 tablespoon chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1/2 banana, thinly sliced lengthwise
- Spread one side of each slice of bread with butter. Place one slice, buttered side down, on work surface. Spread with hazelnut spread, top with banana. Top with remaining bread, buttered side up.
- Heat a small skillet over medium. Add sandwich; cook, turning once, until both sides are golden brown, about 3 minutes for first side and 1 minute for second one. Halve and serve.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.