Corn and Radish Salad
Everyday Food, July/August 2004
- Prep Time 20 minutes
- Total Time 20 minutes
- Yield Serves 4
- 4 ears corn
- 6 radishes, trimmed, halved, and thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeno chile, finely chopped (ribs and seeds removed for less heat, if desired)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Coarse salt
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook corn until fragrant and tender, 8 to 12 minutes. Remove ears, and hold under cold water until completely cool.
- Working in a large bowl, slice kernels from cob (to yield about 2 cups). Toss with radishes, jalapeno chile, lime juice, and olive oil. Season generously with coarse salt. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.