Rob Morrison's Meatloaf
This delicious recipe for Rob Morrison's meat loaf is the perfect dinner your entire family will love.
The Martha Stewart Show, March 2007
- 1 medium onion, grated
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 3/4 cup Italian-seasoned dry breadcrumbs
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 slices bacon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the onion, garlic, ketchup, and egg in a large bowl; stir to combine. Add meat and mix until well combined. Add breadcrumbs and cheese and continue mixing until thoroughly incorporated.
- Transfer meat mixture to an 8 1/2-by-4 1/2-by-2 1/2-inch loaf pan. Top with bacon strips, if desired, and cover with parchment-paper-lined aluminum foil. Transfer to oven and bake until meat is no longer pink, about 55 minutes. Uncover, and continue baking an additional 30 minutes. Let meatloaf stand, loosely covered, about 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.