Twice-Baked Potatoes with Green Onions
Martha Stewart Living, January 2003
- 4 medium russet potatoes, scrubbed
- 3/4 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 4 scallions, finely chopped
- Pinch of coarse salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place potatoes on a baking sheet. Prick top of each potato a few times with a fork, and bake until easily pierced with a paring knife, about 45 minutes. Remove from oven; let cool slightly, about 10 minutes.
- Using a serrated knife, cut off top one quarter of each potato, slicing lengthwise. Use a spoon to scoop flesh into a medium bowl, leaving a 1/4-inch border all around. Set shells aside. Mash flesh with a fork until smooth. Add remaining ingredients, and stir until combined.
- Refill shells with potato mixture. Cook until potato is soft and filling is lightly browned on top, 35 to 40 minutes. Remove from oven; serve immediately.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.