Herbed Goat Cheese in Cherry-Tomato Cups
Yield Makes enough for 2 dozen
- 6 ounces goat cheese
- 2 teaspoons milk or heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh chives
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- Cherry-Tomato Cups (http://www.marthastewart.com/254842/cherry-tomato-cups)
- In a medium bowl, break up goat cheese using a fork; stir in milk. Add basil and chives; mix well. Season with salt and pepper. To serve, spoon 1 heaping teaspoon herbed goat cheese into each cherry tomato cup.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.