- 1 3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup dairy-free margarine, chilled
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon rice milk
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine 1 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar, margarine, salt, and vanilla, scraping down the sides of the bowl with a spatula as necessary.
- Add rice milk and continue mixing until well combined, scraping down the sides of the bowl with a spatula, as necessary. With the mixer running, slowly add remaining 1/2 cup confectioners sugar, mix until well combined. Store in an airtight container, refrigerated, up to one week.
To ensure that frosting is free of milk, eggs, tree nuts, and peanuts, ingredients used should not contain any of these foods and should not have been manufactured in a facility that produces products that contain these foods. Check the packaging every time a purchase is made on even a familiar ingredient, as manufacturing procedures can change.