Arugula Salad with Almonds and Parmesan
Enjoy this simple salad of peppery arugula, crunchy almonds, and salty Parmesan as an appetizer or side salad.
Everyday Food, June 2010
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Total Time 5 minutes
- Serves 4
- 1/3 cup toasted natural almonds
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 bunch arugula (1/2 pound), trimmed
- 1/3 cup shaved Parmesan (1 ounce), plus more for serving
- In a large bowl, combine almonds, oil, lemon juice, and vinegar; season with salt and pepper. Add arugula and Parmesan and toss to coat. Serve topped with more Parmesan.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.