Grilled Corn with Sour Cream and Cotija Cheese
Tender grilled corn on the cob is a must at any backyard barbecue.
Everyday Food, July/August 2010
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 25 minutes
- Serves 4
- 4 ears corn, silks removed, husks left attached
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup crumbled cotija or feta cheese (1 ounce)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Wrap each ear of corn with a 2-inch band of foil to keep husks in place. Soak corn in a large bowl of cold water, 10 minutes. Remove from water, shaking off excess. Grill corn directly over heat source, turning often, until husks are charred and kernels are tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Transfer corn to a platter. Peel back husks and spread sour cream over cobs with a butter knife. Sprinkle evenly with cheese and paprika. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.