- 4 ounces jumbo lump crabmeat, picked over
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped celery leaves, (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- Small crisp crackers, such as Melba toasts
- Stir together crabmeat, chives, parsley, celery leaves (if desired), and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Top toasts with crabmeat mixture, and serve with soup.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.