This yogurt-dill sauce is a great dip for Jim Botsacos's delicious
The Martha Stewart Show, April Spring 2008
- Yield Makes enough for 12 fritters
- 1 cup Greek-style plain full-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons fresh chopped dill
- Coarse salt and freshly ground white pepper
- Mix together yogurt and milk in a small bowl until well combined. Fold in dill; season with salt and pepper. Keep refrigerated until ready to use.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.