You can use any of your favorite pizza toppings on these crackers. Try diced deli ham, chopped bell pepper, or pineapple chunks.
Everyday Food, October 2005
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 15 minutes
- Serves 2
- 8 square whole-wheat crackers
- 3 tablespoons jarred marinara
- 3 tablespoons shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon thawed frozen chopped broccoli
- Heat broiler (or toaster oven). Place 8 square whole-wheat crackers on a broilerproof (or toaster-oven) baking sheet.
- Dividing evenly, top crackers with 3 tablespoons jarred marinara sauce and 3 tablespoons shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese. Top half of the crackers with 1 tablespoon thawed frozen chopped broccoli.
- Broil until cheese has melted, 2 to 3 minutes.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.