Green Beans with Tapenade Dressing
Photography: Dana Gallagher
Martha Stewart Living, June 2000
- Coarse salt
- 1 pound green beans
- 1/4 cup black-olive tapenade
- 1 clove garlic, minced, or more to taste
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper
- Bring a medium saucepan of salted water to a boil. Plunge beans into boiling water, and cook until bright green and tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Drain, and rinse in cold water to stop the cooking. Trim the ends off the beans, and cut in half lengthwise.
- Transfer beans to a serving bowl, and toss well with tapenade, garlic, parsley, and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.