Oven-Roasted Grape Tomatoes with Chives
These tender roasted tomatoes add a spark to weeknight meals.
Everyday Food, December 2008
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Total Time 20 minutes
- Yield Serves 4
- 2 pints grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss tomatoes, oil, and rosemary. Season with salt and pepper. Roast until tomatoes are browned on bottom and begin to collapse, about 15 minutes. Toss with chives.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.