Martha Stewart Living, September 2003
- 3 dozen littleneck clams, on half-shell
- 4 scallions, trimmed and finely chopped
- 4 to 5 ounces smoked bacon (7 to 8 slices), thinly sliced, cut into 36 pieces
- French bread, for serving
- Preheat broiler. Line a 10-by-15-by-1-inch baking sheet with aluminum foil. Arrange clams on prepared baking sheet.
- Scatter scallions evenly over clams. Place one piece of bacon on each clam. Broil close to heat just until bacon is lightly browned. Serve immediately, accompanied by bread.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.