Martha Stewart Living, November 2003
- 1 cup coarse dry breadcrumbs
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 3 medium heads radicchio, halved lengthwise and cored
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- Truffle Vinaigrette (http://www.marthastewart.com/262295/truffle-vinaigrette)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a medium bowl combine, breadcrumbs, garlic, lemon zest, Parmesan cheese, and parsley; set stuffing aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine radicchio and oil. Season with salt and pepper; toss to combine. Arrange cut side down on a baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Turn cut side up, and press stuffing into the crevices of the radicchio. Return to oven, and bake until tender when pierced with the tip of a knife, about 10 minutes more.
- Remove from oven, and transfer to a platter. Drizzle with vinaigrette. Serve hot, warm, or at room temperature.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.