Red Lettuce, Asian Pear, and Mint Salad
Martha Stewart Living, December 2007
- 2 heads red-leaf lettuce, torn into 2-inch pieces
- 1 Asian pear, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Champagne-Shallot Vinaigrette (http://www.marthastewart.com/285086/champagne-shallot-vinaigrette)
- Parsley Toasts (http://www.marthastewart.com/262579/parsley-toasts), for serving
- Toss lettuce, Asian pear, mint, salt, pepper, and 6 tablespoons vinaigrette in a large bowl. Serve with toasts.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.