- Ice cubes
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) pear vodka
- 3/4 ounce (4 1/2 teaspoons) Lemon Verbena Simple Syrup (http://www.marthastewart.com/264017/lemon-verbena-simple-syrup)
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) fresh lemon juice
- Champagne, for topping off (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 fresh lemon verbena leaf, for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add vodka, syrup, and lemon juice. Shake, and then strain into a glass. Top off with Champagne. Garnish with lemon verbena.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.