Mixed Greens with Chickpeas
Source: Everyday Food, September 2003
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 15 minutes
- Serves 6
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 6 cups mixed greens (frisee and lettuce), plus 2 cups fresh basil
- 2 large carrots, shaved with a peeler
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 ounces Parmesan, shaved
- In a bowl, whisk vinegar, oil, and a pinch of salt.
- Toss remaining ingredients with vinaigrette; season with salt and pepper.
© 2015 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.