Egg White and Avocado Salad
Use this recipe to make a delicious egg white and avocado salad -- it's a Good Thing.
The Martha Stewart Show
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, whites only, chopped into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 rib celery, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 avocado, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Butter lettuce, for serving
- Place all ingredients except lettuce in a large bowl; gently toss until well combined. Serve wrapped in lettuce leaves.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.