- <u>Chocolate Cupcakes</u> (omit Easy White Icing)
- <u>Simple Buttercream for Cupcakes</u>
- 18 full-size marshmallows
- 24 chocolate sprinkles
- 3 to 4 orange gummy fish, cut into 12 pointed pieces for the nose
- 12 chocolate-coated mint candies
- Cover tops of cupcakes with buttercream. Cut 6 marshmallows in half, and squish to make them slightly smaller. Using a wet toothpick, make two holes in each squished marshmallow, and insert sprinkles to create eyes. Use one piece of gummy fish for the nose.
- Place a dab of icing on the tops of the remaining 12 marshmallows. Place a squished marshmallow on top of each to create the head. Place a dab of icing on each head, and top with a chocolate candy for a hat.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.