Pink Grapefruit Cream Filling
- Yield Makes enough to fill 15 sandwich cookies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed Ruby Red grapefruit juice
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes. Beat in honey. Add juice, 1 tablespoon at a time, until filling holds together and is smooth and creamy, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a small bowl, cover, and set aside until ready to use.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.