Candy Cane Cocktail
This delicious cocktail, perfect for the holiday season, is courtesy of Charles Corpion from The Four Seasons.
The Martha Stewart Show, December Winter 2008
- 1 candy cane, crushed, for garnish
- 2 ounces strawberry vodka
- 4 dashes white creme de menthe
- 2 1/2 ounces cranberry juice
- Ice cubes
- Place crushed candy canes on a small plate or saucer. Wet the outside rim of a chilled martini glass with water. Holding the glass by the stem, rotate the rim to coat with candy.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine vodka, creme de menthe, cranberry juice, and ice; shake until well combined. Strain into prepared glass; serve immediately.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.