Photo: Steve Baxter
Honey Lace Cookies
Martha Stewart Living, May 2003
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons light-brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line two large baking sheets with Silpats (French baking mats) or parchment paper. Set aside. In a small saucepan, melt butter, sugar, and honey. Transfer to a bowl. Whisk in flour and salt until smooth.
- Working quickly, drop 1/2 teaspoons of batter onto prepared baking sheets, at least 3 inches apart. Bake until cookies spread and turn golden brown, about 6 minutes. Transfer sheet to a wire rack; let cool completely. With your fingers, carefully remove cookies from pan.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.