Pouch-Grilled Potatoes and Garlic
New potatoes grilled in a foil pouch equal an easy summer side with no clean-up required.
Everyday Food, July/August 2010
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Total Time 30 minutes
- Serves 4
- 1 1/2 pounds new potatoes, halved
- 4 garlic cloves, skin on
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Place potatoes and garlic on a large double layer of foil, drizzle with oil, and season with salt and pepper. Fold foil around potatoes and crimp edges to form a packet. Grill directly over heat source, rotating packet often, until potatoes are tender, 20 to 25 minutes. (To keep warm, move packet to cooler side of grill.)
- Transfer potatoes to a serving bowl. Toss with cilantro and season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve with lime wedges.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.