Pomegranate and fresh lime or lemon juice give this refreshing cocktail its tart flavor.
Also Try: Red Basil Mojito
The Martha Stewart Show, April 2010
- Ice cubes
- 2 cups Simple Syrup (http://www.marthastewart.com/284130/simple-syrup)
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lime or lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate juice
- 1/2 cup St. Germain, or other elderflower liqueur, chilled
- 2 cups vodka or gin, chilled
- Fresh mint sprigs, for serving
- Fill a large pitcher or punch bowl with ice cubes. Add simple syrup, lime or lemon juice, pomegranate juice, St. Germain, and vodka or gin; stir to combine. Place mint sprigs in martini glasses; pour over drink. Serve.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.