Arugula and Baby Artichoke Salad
This healthy and delicious salad recipe is courtesy of chef Eric Ripert.
The Martha Stewart Show, March Spring 2008
- 8 ounces arugula, washed and dried
- 2 tablespoons pistachios, chopped
- 24 (1-inch) Croutons (http://www.marthastewart.com/255745/croutons)
- Fine sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Sherry Vinaigrette (http://www.marthastewart.com/261499/sherry-vinaigrette)
- Sauteed Artichokes (http://www.marthastewart.com/255141/sauteed-artichokes)
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese, shaved
- Place arugula, pistachios, and croutons in a large bowl; season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss gently to combine.
- Place place some of the artichokes in the center of a serving plate. Top with salad. Garnish with remaining artichokes and Parmesan. Serve immediately.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.