Martha's Fruit Salad
One of the keys to preparing a fruit salad is choosing ripe fruit.
The Martha Stewart Show, July 2007
- 2 ripe peaches, pitted and sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 2 ripe plums, pitted and sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 pineapple, peeled, cored, and cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced 1/4-inch thick
- Juice of 2 navel oranges
- 6 fresh mint leaves, thinly sliced
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl; toss until well combined.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.