- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Indian Spice Mix Indian Spice Mix (http://www.marthastewart.com/258435/indian-spice-mix)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground turmeric
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground cayenne pepper
- Pinch smoked sea salt or coarse sea salt
- In a high-speed blender, combine all the ingredients. Process until the outside of the blender container is warm, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer to a glass jar or bowl, cover, and let stand overnight.
- The next day the solids will have settled to the bottom of the container. Pour the clear oil from the top. Discard the solids. Use immediately, or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.