Whoopie Pie Filling
This delicious whoopie pie filling is courtesy of Cranberry Island Kitchens.
The Martha Stewart Show, September Summer 2007
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, preferably organic, room temperature
- 2 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 jar (7 1/2 ounces) marshmallow Fluff
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract, preferably organic
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together butter and sugar until pale and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add Fluff and vanilla and continue mixing until well combined.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.