Orzo and Green Beans
Everyday Food, May 2006
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 cup orzo
- 8 ounces green beans, cut into 1-inch lengths
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a medium saucepan of boiling salted water, cook orzo 4 minutes. Add green beans; continue cooking until beans are tender and orzo is al dente, 5 to 6 minutes more.
- Drain orzo, and return to saucepan. Mix in lemon juice and oil. Season with coarse salt and ground pepper.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.