Mixed Berry Salad with Mint
Strawberries, blackberries, and blueberries at their peak make for the most spectacular sweets. A few sprigs of mint give this salad a refreshing twist.
Everyday Food, July/August 2008
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange-flavored liqueur, such as Grand Marnier
- 1 pound strawberries, hulled and halved or quartered if large
- 1 cup raspberries (4 ounces)
- 1 cup blackberries (4 ounces)
- 1 cup blueberries (5 ounces)
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, torn
- In a medium bowl, whisk together sugar and liqueur. Gently fold in strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, and mint. Serve immediately (or cover and refrigerate, up to 4 hours).
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.