Salmon with Tarragon-Yogurt Sauce
A simple yogurt sauce pairs nicely with broiled salmon; this elegant main dish comes together easily in about 15 minutes.
Everyday Food, June 2008
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 15 minutes
- Serves 8
- 1 cup whole-milk Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon, plus leaves for garnish
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest, plus 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 3 pounds skinless salmon fillet, cut into 8 pieces, or 8 skinless salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- Make sauce: Stir together yogurt, chopped tarragon, and lemon zest and juice; season with salt and pepper.
- Heat broiler, with rack set 4 inches from heat. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place salmon on sheet, and season with salt and pepper. Broil until opaque throughout, 8 to 10 minutes. (Keep at room temperature up to 1 hour.) Serve salmon, garnished with tarragon leaves, with sauce alongside.
Sauce can be refrigerated up to 1 day.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.