Endive, Blue Cheese, and Pomegranate Salad
Martha Stewart Living Television
- Scant teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- Pinch of sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 5 heads Belgian endive, separated into leaves
- Seeds from 1/2 medium pomegranate
- In a small bowl, whisk together mustard, large pinch of salt, large pinch of pepper, and the sugar. Add vinegar, and whisk to combine. While whisking, drizzle in oil. Continue whisking until emulsified. Add blue cheese, and stir gently to combine.
- In a large bowl add endive and pomegranate seeds. Drizzle with dressing and toss to combine. Serve immediately.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.