Warm Potato and Frisee Salad
Martha Stewart Living, February 2010
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 55 minutes
- Serves 4
- 8 baby Yukon Gold potatoes (10 ounces), halved
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 head frisee, trimmed
- 4 fresh chives, cut into 1-inch pieces (2 tablespoons)
- Place potatoes in a medium pot of salted water. Bring to
a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer until potatoes are fork
tender, 10 to 15 minutes. Drain. Meanwhile, whisk together
vinegar, shallot, and mustard. Pour in oil in a slow, steady
stream, whisking constantly until emulsified. Season with
salt and pepper.
- Toss warm potatoes with three-quarters of the vinaigrette,
and let stand for 30 minutes.
- Toss marinated potatoes with frisee and remaining vinaigrette. Sprinkle with chives.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.