This delicious cocktail is sure to be a hit at any party.
Download and print the Cranberry Cosmopolitan Recipe Tag
The Martha Stewart Show, December Winter 2008
- 1 1/2 ounces Cranberry-and-Orange Vodka (http://www.marthastewart.com/260635/cranberry-and-orange-vodka)
- 1 1/2 ounces cranberry juice
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 ounce orange-flavored liqueur, such as Cointreau
- Ice cubes
- Orange peel, for garnish
- Cranberries, for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, combine vodka, cranberry juice, lime juice, orange liqueur, and ice; shake until well combined. Strain into a chilled martini glass. Twist orange peel over cocktail and add to glass. Garnish with skewered cranberries; serve immediately.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.