Everyday Food, June 2008
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 30 minutes, plus cooling
- Yield Yields topping for 30 crostini
- Simple Crostini (http://www.marthastewart.com/281126/simple-crostini)
- 1 pint chopped grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red-wine vinegar
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- In a bowl, combine tomatoes, basil leaves, olive oil, and red-wine vinegar; season with salt and pepper. Top crostini with topping.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.