Cucumber and Snap Pea Salad with Mint
This recipe comes from Robert Estep of East Haddam, Connecticut.
Everyday Food, May 2010
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons white-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 pound snap peas, trimmed (strings removed if necessary) and sliced on the diagonal into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 small bunch mint leaves (about 3/4 cup), torn
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, and mustard. Season with salt and pepper. Add cucumbers and snap peas, then toss to combine. Stir in mint just before serving.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.