Everyday Food, July/August
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Total Time 20 minutes
Yield Makes 5 cups
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 cups chilled seltzer water
- 1/4 cup chilled pineapple juice
- 1 heaping cup blackberries
- 8 strawberries, hulled and sliced
- In a small saucepan over high heat, cook sugar with water, stirring constantly, until dissolved, about 1 minute. Transfer to a pitcher; stir in fresh lime juice. Chill.
- When ready to serve, stir in seltzer water, pineapple juice, blackberries, and strawberries. Serve over ice, if desired.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.