Couscous with Carrot and Cilantro
Everyday Food, March 2008
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Total Time 10 minutes
- Serves 4
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 cup couscous
- 1 medium carrot, coarsely grated
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a small saucepan, bring 1 1/2 cups water to a boil. Stir in 1/2 teaspoon salt, couscous, and carrot; cover pan, and remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Fluff couscous with a fork. Gently stir in cilantro and oil; season with salt and pepper.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.