Chocolate Whipped Cream
Adding chocolate whipped cream to desserts makes them look and taste even better. Try it with the chocolate sandwich cookies for a delicious dessert treat.
The Martha Stewart Show, February Winter 2007
Yield Makes enough for about a dozen sandwich cookies
- 4 ounces milk chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Place chocolate in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Heat sugar and 1 cup cream in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook until sugar has dissolved.
- Pour cream mixture over chocolate; stir until chocolate has melted. Let cool.
- Transfer chocolate mixture to an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment. Add remaining cup heavy cream and beat on medium speed until thick and fluffy.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.